Insulin leaves are known to control diabetes in many. This is applicable to both type 1 and 2 diabetes. Regular consumption of insulin leaves can go a long way in controlling diabetes. Women with gestational diabetes can also consume this salad once a week while others can consume it daily with no side effects.
Here is a recipe on how to make a salad with insulin leaves, fenugreek seeds and tomatoes.
- 1 medium sized Tomato
- 4-5 leaves Insulin
- 1 tablespoon Fenugreek seeds
- Take fresh leaves of an Insulin plant, dried fenugreek seeds (or fenugreek powder) and one medium sized tomato.
- Wash and chop insulin leaves into small pieces.
- Chop tomato into small slices.
- Take fenugreek seeds in a blender.
- Blend the fenugreek seeds into a coarse powder.
- Mix insulin leaves and tomato slices. Sprinkle the fenugreek seeds powder and mix again. You can also add chopped cilantro leaves.
- And done. Enjoy!