Properties of potato and broccoli treat pain in tendons naturally and very effectively. Tendons are flexible but non-elastic tissues that connects the bones and muscles in our body. Pain in the tendons occur mostly in the joints and sometimes its unbearable.
Follow the simple instructions in this DIY to prepare the paste.
- 1 small Potato
- 1 small portion Broccoli
- Water (as required)
- To treat the pain in tendons, you need a small potato and small portion of broccoli.
- Clean the potato and chop it into small pieces.
- Clean the broccoli and chop it into small pieces.
- Add chopped pieces of potato and broccoli to a blender. Add litter water and blend it.
- Once it blends to form a paste, transfer it from the blender.
- Apply the paste on the affected area to get relief from the pain.