Tomatoes are definitely a big favorite food among people who want to lose weight. Studies show that tomatoes have the property to reduce water retention and inflammation in the body. Tomatoes are also rich in a protein type called Leptin, that regulates and improves the metabolism, which is very important for weight loss. Let’s see how to use tomato for weight loss.
Follow the simple instructions in the DIY recipe to prepare a tomato diet dsih.
- 1 (big size) Tomato
- 1 teaspoon Gingely oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- To prepare the tomato for weight loss, you need a tomato, salt, pepper and gingely oil.
- Clean the tomato and cut it into thin slices.
- Add oil to a pan and heat it.
- Place tomato slices on it.
- Cook both the sides of the slices in low flame.
- Once it is cooked, add little amount of salt as per your taste preference.
- Add pepper powder to the cooked tomatoes. Switch off the flame.
- Tomato is ready for consumption.