Onion contains natural disulfides that is very effective in treating malaria. Onion also contains properties like – anti-rheumatic, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-septic, anti-fungal, anti-spasmodic and anti-biotic, that are very effective in treating many health issues.
Follow the simple instructions in this DIY recipe to prepare onion to cure malaria.
- 1 Onion
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- To prepare the paste, you need an onion and black pepper powder.
- Clean and peel the onion.
- Chop the cleaned onion into small pieces.
- Add the chopped onion to blender.
- Blend it well and collect the paste.
- Add black pepper powder to the paste.
- Mix well. The paste is ready for consumption.