Long pepper is one of the spices, that is commonly available in the market. It is used in many natural medicinal practices, like Ayurveda and Sidha, by combining it with other herbs. It improves fertility in men, when consumed on a regular basis.
Long pepper – Names in other languages
- Scientific name – Piper longum
- English – Long pepper
- Hindi – Pipli
- Sanskrit – pippali
- Malayalam – Tippali
- Bengali – Pipal
- Tamil – Thippili
- Kannada – Hippali
- Telugu – Pippallu
It also treats insomnia, headache, menstrual cramps, obesity, piles and for migraine. Follow the simple steps in this DIY to prepare the mix to improve fertility in men.
- 1 teaspoon Ghee
- 1 or 2 Long pepper
- To prepare the mix, you need ghee and long pepper.
- Add 1 or 2 pieces of long pepper to a mortar.
- Use a pestle and crush the pepper well.
- Add the crushed pepper to ghee.
- Mix it well. Consume it as it is. If you feel the pepper is very spicy, you can increase the quantity of ghee.