Haritaki, botanically called Terminalia chebula, is a fruit that has many medicinal properties which helps in treating health issues. It has anti-inflammatory, anti- microbial, anti-fungal, anti-ageing and many other properties.
When it comes to bed wetting, children take time to bring that in their routine while sleeping. Haritaki helps in better bladder control. This DIY explains how to use Haritaki to control bed wetting in children.
- 5 or 6 Haritaki (kadukkai)
- 100 ml Cold water
- To prepare this drink, you need 5 or 6 Haritaki or Kadukkai, 100 ml cold or plain water.
- Since haritaki is hard in nature, let us first break into small pieces using a mortar before blending it in a blender. This will make the blending process easy on the blades of your blender.
- Use a pestle and crush it well.
- Add the crushed pieces to blender.
- Blend it and collect the powder.
- Add 1 teaspoon of this powder to 100 ml cold or plain water.
- Mix it well.
- The drink is ready.