Herpes is a viral infection caused by Herpes Simplex Virus through sexual intercourse. Though it is not life threatening, it causes blisters and ulcers in the affected area. Herpes can affect the genitals, cervix and skin in other parts of the body. Garlic can treat herpes very effectively as it has many anti-viral properties in it.
Garlic also has properties that can reduce skin rashes due to allergies and other infections. Regular consumption and external application of garlic can help to cure symptoms of rashes, allergies and minor skin problems. Garlic and coconut oil can also be applied to cure diaper rash in babies.
Follow the simple steps in this DIY to prepare Garlic genital rinse to treat herpes.
- 1 garlic (whole)
- 200 ml Water
- To prepare the rinse, you need one whole garlic and clean water.
- Separate cloves from the whole garlic.
- Peel the skin from each clove and chop them into small pieces. Keep it aside.
- Now, add 200ml clean water to a pan.
- Add chopped garlic to the water and switch on the flame.
- Boil it well.
- Switch off the flame after 10 minutes. Let the water cool down to room temperature.
- Now, strain the water and remove the garlic pieces.
- Add 1 liter warm water to strained garlic water and use it to rinse the genitals.