Cockscomb flowers (from the Celosia plant) grow in various colours but the white one is the most popular. The leaves of this plant is edible and is used in a variety of herbal preparations. In this remedy, we use the flowers to cure heavy bleeding (menorrhagia) and for excessive vaginal discharge. But let me admit this, I hate the taste of this drink. But it is extremely effective. So if you do not mind the yucky taste, this is a suitable remedy for you!
- 300 ml Water
- 5 Flowers Cockscomb flowers The plant is known as Pannaikkeerai in Tamil
- 1 teaspoon Palm sugar
- Take fresh cockscomb flowers, palm sugar and water for the remedy.
- Wash and chop cockscomb flowers into small pieces.
- Take water in a vessel.
- Add the chopped flowers to it.
- Add palm sugar.
- Allow the water to boil.
- The water has to reduce in half. Allow it to boil till then.
- Switch off.
- Transfer to a cup.