Mango leaf tea is refreshing and can make you feel energized after a tiring day. But that’s not all. Mango leaf tea can cure oral thrush, various gum problems, improve digestion and can even treat diabetes. Here is the recipe for preparing mango leaf tea at home.
- 10-15 leaves Fresh mango leaves
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- 300 ml Water
- Take bright green mango leaves (baby leaves), organic honey and water to make the tea.
- Take fresh mango leaves and wash them.
- Chop them into small pieces.
- Place the chopped mango leaves in a tea infuser.
- Add honey.
- Pour boiling hot water over the leaves.
- Cover with a lid and allow the leaves to steep for at least 10 minutes.
- Remove the infuser after the said time.
- Pour into a cup.