Ginger is informally called as the “Universal Medicine”. It gives many health benefits right from treating headache and indigestion to treating cancer and weight loss. Ginger tea works wonders when consumed on a regular basis. Let’s see how to make ginger tea in this DIY recipe.
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- Small piece Ginger (fresh)
- To prepare ginger tea, all you need is fresh ginger, lemon and honey.
- Clean the ginger piece and remove the skin from it.
- Chop the cleaned ginger into thin slices.
- Add water to a pan and heat it.
- Add ginger slices to water and let it boil for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Switch off the flame. Let it cool for a while. Strain the water.
- Squeeze lemon juice from half lemon to the strained water (this step is optional).
- Add honey to the strained water. You may increase or decrease the quantity of honey as per your preference.
- Mix well and your tea is ready. Drink it when its warm.