Blackheads appear on the upper layer of the skin, especially on the nose, chin and forehead area. Though, it is not visible from a distance, it can be seen when observed closely. This is caused due to excessive oil secretion, improper cleaning, stress, smoking or alcoholic. Sometimes, too much use of cosmetics can also cause blackheads. Coriander leaves removes blackheads effectively by exfoliating and nourishing the skin. It also boosts the skin tone.
Follow the simple instructions and prepare the face pack.
- 10 - 15 Coriander leaves (fresh)
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon Lemon extract
- To prepare the face pack, you need fresh coriander leaves, turmeric powder and lemon extract.
- First, separate the leaves from stem.
- Clean the leaves and place it in a mortar.
- Crush the leaves gently.
- Add turmeric powder to the crushed leaves.
- Add few drops of lemon extract to the leaves.
- Mix well and use it.