Using buttermilk to increase skin moisture is an age old technique that gives very good results. Lactic acid present in buttermilk helps to reduce scars, age spots and wrinkles.
Follow the simple steps in this DIY recipe to boost skin moisture.
- 1/2 Lemon
- 50 ml Buttermilk
- To boost your skin moisture, all you need is half a lemon and a cup of buttermilk.
- Take butter in a bowl (big enough to dip a small piece of cloth).
- Squeeze lemon juice and add it to the buttermilk.
- Take a clean cotton cloth (preferably white in color). Wet it with water and squeeze to remove excess water from it.
- Now dip the wet cloth in the bowl which contains buttermilk.
- Squeeze the cloth to remove excess buttermilk from it.
- Place the cloth on your face and gently massage on the skin. Leave the cloth for 10 minutes on the skin.
- Rinse it off with warm water.