Fennel leaves are excellent for skin and can give you a natural glow. You can enjoy the goodness of fennel leaves by making it a part of your skincare routine. Here is how you can make a fennel leaves facial toner at home.
Fennel seed – Names in other languages
- Scientific name – Foeniculum vulgare
- English – Fennel seed
- Hindi – Saunf
- Sanskrit – Madhurika
- Malayalam – Perunjeeragam
- Bengali – Radhuni
- Tamil – Sombu
- Kannada – Badi-sopu
- Telugu – Sopu
- 200 ml Filtered water
- 3 stalks Fennel leaves
- 40 ml Apple cider vinegar
- Take fresh fennel leaves, apple cider vinegar and filtered water to make this toner.
- Clean and chop fennel leaves. Place in a bowl.
- Pour boiling hot water over the leaves.
- Cover with a lid and allow the leaves to soak for about an hour.
- Using a strainer, extract the fennel leaves water.
- Add apple cider vinegar to fennel water.
- Mix the two well.
- Transfer this to a suitable bottle.
- And the toner is now ready. You can directly spray the toner on your face and spread with cotton wool. Or you can dab it on cotton and apply on your face and neck.