Tropical amaranth root is a rich mixture of nutrients and minerals. A herbal drink made with tropical amaranth root helps to excrete unwanted materials and protects our body from dangerous diseases. Those who suffer with gallbladder stones and kidney stones can consume tropical amaranth root with palm sugar.
Here is the recipe.
- 10 to 20 grams Tropical amaranth root Siru keerai ver in Tamil
- 1 teaspoon Palm sugar
- 200 ml Water
- To make this drink use the root of Tropical Amaranth, palm sugar and water.
- Add a glass (200 ml) of water to a pan.
- Add tropical amaranth root to water.
- Add palm sugar.
- Mix it well.
- Boil this mixture for 5 minutes. Switch off and allow to come to room temperature.
- Strain the drink.
- Amaranth root drink is ready.