It would have been a great feeling to see your new born gently feed with its eyes closed. After months rolling by, while your little one is ready to move out of being breastfed, your body wouldn’t stop making milk. Here is an easy remedy to stop lactation.
- 6-8 leaves Sage
- 1 teaspoon Palm sugar
- 250 ml Water
- Wash and clean sage leaves to remove any impurities.
- Chop or tear sage leaves and place them in a teapot infuser.
- Pour boiling hot water over the leaves.
- Pour water till the brim so that the leaves get fully soaked in.
- Add palm sugar to the leaves.
- Stir once.
- Now close the lid and allow the leaves to steep for at least 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, strain and remove the infuser.
- Pour the tea into a cup.
- Enjoy the refreshing cup of sage tea.