Worm infection is most common problem among kids. Kids are mainly infected with parasitic worms. They live in the intestine or other parts of the body and often reproduce.
Baby neem leaves (Known as Veppam kozhunthu in Tamil) are very effective to get rid of worms. Almost all parts of the neem tree have its own medicinal value. Neem leaves have anti-inflammatory and anti-parasitical properties in it.
Neem leaves are also good for many diseases like skin ulcers, stomach upset, diabetes, liver problems, gum disease, loss of appetite, malaria, cancer, chicken pox, arthritis, and cardiovascular diseases.
Carom seeds (Ajwain) is rich thymol, which controls the growth of intestinal worms. It works well in eliminating worms.
Take fresh baby neem leaves and carom seeds (Ajwain) grind and get its extract and give one teaspoon to prevent worms.
Follow the steps in this recipe and know how to prevent worms in children with baby neem leaves.
- 5-6 Baby neem leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon Carom seeds Known as Ajwain in Hindi
- Salt (as required)
- Water (as required)
- To make this extract, use fresh baby neem leaves, carom seeds, salt and water.
- Add baby neem leaves to mortar.
- Add carom seeds to mortar.
- Add little salt.
- Add water before crushing.
- Crush the ingredients well with a pestle.
- Strain to get the extract.
- Baby neem leaves extract is now done.