Anemia is a common disease which occurs when blood lacks enough healthy red blood cells or hemoglobin. Iron deficiency is the most common type and treatable with simple diet changes. Curry leaves are rich in iron, folic acid, energy, calcium, fibre, phosphorous and magnesium. Folic acid is the primary source for iron absorption and curry leaves contains both compounds together.
Adding curry leaves to your diet not only beats anemia, it also increases hemoglobin, strengthens hair, keeps your liver, eyes and heart healthy .
Follow the simple steps to make this herbal drink.
- 1 cup Fresh curry leaves
- 15 Dry grapes
- 1 teaspoon Palm sugar
- 200 ml Water
- To make this herbal drink, use fresh curry leaves, dry grapes, palm sugar and water.
- Take 15 dry grapes and soak them in water for one hour.
- Take one cup fresh curry leaves and wash them well.
- Add curry leaves to blender.
- Add soaked raisins to blender.
- Blend them well into a fine paste.
- Add 250 ml of water to pan.
- Add curry leaves paste to water.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon palm sugar.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Allow it to cool down a bit and then strain the extract.
- Curry leaves herbal drink is now ready.