White patches (themal in Tamil) can cause due to tanning, fungal or bacterial infection. Amaranthus tristis is the best home remedy for white patches (Themal in tamil). Amaranthus has anti-ageing, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial properties in it. This cures white patches, psoriasis, eczema, and other skin problems.
The ingredients used – Amaranthus, sesame oil and lemon – all these are beneficial to skin health. This is can also be applied on the scalp to cure dandruff.
Here is the recipe.
- 1 cup Amaranthus tristis
- 4 teaspoons Sesame oil
- 1/2 Lemon
- Use Amaranthus tristis, sesame oil, and lemon.
- Take one cup of fresh amaranthus leaves.
- Add to blender.
- Blend well.
- Add 4 teaspoons of sesame oil to pan.
- Add 2 teaspoons of amaranthus paste.
- Add 1/2 lemon juice.
- Boil for a few minutes.
- Allow it to cool down, store in a container and use.