Wart is a mild skin issue which is formed primarily due to dust and dirt and turns into black or brown colour. Warts are caused by various viruses. Turmeric is an effective home remedy to cure warts naturally. Curcumin is a powerful ingredient in turmeric which has anti-septic, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties in it. Turmeric acts as a good skin care medicine.
Turmeric is also good for –
- Cold and cough
- Liver ailments
- Eliminates parasitic worms
- Cures digestive disorder
- Prevents cancer
- Controls diabetes
- Cures infection and wounds
- Cures alzhaimer’s disease
Follow the simple steps in this DIY and know how to cure warts with turmeric.
- 2 teaspoons Turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoons Castor oil
- To make this mixture use turmeric powder and pure castor oil.
- Add 2 teaspoons of turmeric to a bowl.
- Add 2 teaspoons of castor oil to it.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Apply this mixture on the affected area.