Typhoid fever is simply a bacterial infection that creates an acute illness, vomiting, abdominal pain, constipation, and diarrhea. Amaranthus Tristis is a green to cure typhoid fever. Amaranthus tristis is rich in proteins, vitamins, minerals and dietary fibre. Consumption of Amaranthus tristis can boost energy levels, maintain the necessary electrolytes in the body, treats any type of fever, diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain and ulcer. The rich content of dietary fibre helps to flush out all toxins from the body.
The decoction made with Amaranthus tristis and cumin seeds. is good for fever and liver inflammation.
Cumin seeds – Names in other languages
- Scientific name – Cuminum cyminum
- English – Cumin seeds
- Hindi – Jeera
- Sanskrit – Jiraka
- Malayalam – Jeerakam
- Bengali – Jeera
- Tamil – Jeeragam
- Kannada – Jeerige
- Telugu – Jeelakari
Follow the simple instructions in this DIY recipe to prepare the medicine. Here is the recipe.
- 30 ml Amaranthus tristis
- 30 ml Water
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- Honey (as required)
- Use amaranthus tristis, lemon, cumin seeds, water and honey (if required).
- Take one cup of washed fresh Amarnthus tristis.
- Add to blender.
- Add little water and blend well.
- Strain the extract.
- Add 30 ml water to pan.
- Add 30 ml Amaranthus tristis extract.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds.
- Boil for a few minutes.
- Allow it to cool down and strain the boiled water.
- Add 1/2 lemon juice.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon honey.
- Mix well.
- The drink is done.