Stomach ulcer is the end result of an imbalance between digestive fluids in the stomach and first segment of the small intestine. The symptoms may be burning sensation and pain in the chest and stomach, burping or acid reflux, bloating, nausea or vomiting, and weight loss.
Moringa leaves can be used to treat digestive tract disorder. Moringa leaves contain healing properties digestive system disorder. Tannins and flavonoids, the plant based antioxidant cures inflammation, irritation and stops all problems related to ulcer. Drumstick leaves improve overall health of the body.
Moringa leaves are rich in vitamin A, C, and E, calcium, potassium, protein, and amino acids. Consumption of moringa leaves not only heals stomach ulcer, also provides number of health benefits.
- Moringa leaves contains antioxidant called Polyphenols, flavonoids, and ascorbic acid. All these antioxidant prevents the damage that free radicals cause in the cells. It keeps the cell healthy and makes function at its level best.
- The leaves are natural energy boosters.
- They suppress the inflammatory enzymes, thereby it reduces the risk of diseases like diabetes, cardiovascular disease, arthritis and obesity.
- Moringa leaves reduces glucose levels, lowers blood sugar, cholesterol, and improves protection against cell damage.
- The antioxidant and neuro-enhancer activities in the leaves support brain health and cognitive function.
- The antibacterial, anti-septic and anti-fungal properties in moringa leaves effectively fight against skin infection, urinary tract infection and digestive problems.
- These leaves has blood clotting properties which reduces the time it takes for scratches, cuts or wounds to stop bleeding.
- Leaves extract can also be applied on the forehead for headache.
- Regular consumption of moringa leaves kills all intestinal worms.
- Eating moringa leaves increases lactation and cures anemia.
- Moringa leaves are one of very few plants that contain all the eight essential amino acids.
Follow the simple DIY in this recipe and know how to cure stomach ulcer with moringa leaves.
- 1 cup Moringa leaves
- 2 teaspoons Yogurt
- Water (as required)
- Use fresh moringa leaves, homemade cure or yogurt and water.
- Take one cup of fresh moringa (drumstick) leaves.
- Clean the leaves and add to a blender.
- Add little water.
- Blend well.
- Take 2 teaspoons of yogurt in a bowl.
- Add 2 teaspoons of moringa leaves paste to it.
- Mix it well.