Indian borage (Karpooravalli in Tamil)is a herb known for many medicinal uses. It has innumerable health benefits. Indian borage is rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients which promote healthy living.
Indian borage also contains choline, an essential nutrient that stimulates glands to produce sweat and reduces body heat. The extract received from the leaves cures common cold, fever, cough, flu, malaria and viral fever. This drink also improves skin health, removes toxins from the body, boosts digestion and relieves body pain.
Follow the steps below to cure fever with Indian borage.
- 3 to 4 Indian borage leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Palm sugar
- 1 glass Water
- To make this drink use Indian Borage, cumin seeds, palm sugar and a glass of water.
- Chop Indian borage into small pieces.
- Add water to a vessel.
- Add chopped Indian borage to water.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of palm sugar.
- Boil for a few minutes.
- Strain the extract.