Infection causes cough and the best home remedy to get relief from cough is using mustard seeds. Mustard seed contains sulfur that induces the flow of mucus. When it is crushed and mixed with honey, it is very effective to treat cough. Honey has anti-bacterial property that helps alleviate cough.
Follow the simple steps in this DIY and know how to cure cough with mustard seeds.
- 1 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- Use mustard seeds and honey.
- Add one teaspoon mustard seeds to pan.
- Simmer and saute for a minute.
- Add to mortar.
- Crush and make fine powder.
- Add one teaspoon crushed mustard seed powder to pan.
- Add one teaspoon honey to it.
- Heat in low flame. Once honey melted and mixed with powder, switch off the flame.
- Make a small round ball and consume.