Coriander seeds and honey when used together can be a great remedy for mouth ulcers or oral ulcers. Always use organic honey for such herbal preparations since they do not contain sugar. Head over to the recipe.
- 2 tablespoons Copriander seeds Known as Dhaniya in Tamil
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- Take coriander seeds and raw organic honey.
- Place the coriander seeds in a blender.
- Blend on high to turn the seeds into a fine powder.
- Take two teaspoons of this powder in a bowl.
- Add two teaspoons of honey and mix well into a smooth paste.
Directions for use: Apply this paste multiple times through the day on the oral ulcer. This remedy can be used for kids (ages 5+) as well.