Chikoo or Sapota is a delicious fruit that contain many essential nutrients. It contains high amounts of fructose, that can boost the energy levels instantly when consumed. It is also diuretic in nature and increases the frequency of urination, thus helps to get rid of toxins quickly. The medicinal properties in chikoo skin controls loose motion in children effectively.
Follow the steps in this DIY recipe to prepare the drink.
- 50 ml Water
- 1 Chikoo (sapota) fruit (Sapodilla)
- To prepare the cure for loose motion, you need clean water and one chikoo (sapota).
- First, clean the fruit in water and separate the skin from the fruit.
- Take water in a pan.
- Add the peeled skin to it.
- Switch on the flame and boil it.
- Once it is cooled down to room temperature, strain it.
- The drink is ready.