Insomnia is a sleep disorder which causes difficulty in sleeping. Chikoo (also known as Sapota) is very useful to treat insomnia. Chikoo contains mild sedative and anti-depressant properties, which helps to calm down nerves and ease stress. Thus it is suitable for individuals suffering from insomnia, depression and anxiety.
Chikoo contains vitamin A, B, C, E, iron, phosphorous, calcium, and dietary fibre which are all good for overall health.
Follow the simple steps below to know how to consume chikoo to cure insomnia.
- 3 Chikoo (sapota) fruit
- 1 teaspoon Jaggery
- 1/2 glass Boiled milk Use cow's milk.
- Use chikoo fruit, boiled cow's milk, and jaggery.
- Take 3 fresh chikoo fruits, remove the seeds and use the pulp.
- Place the fruit pulp in a blender.
- Add one teaspoon jaggery.
- Blend well and make a smooth paste.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Add 1/2 glass boiled milk.
- Mix well.
- Eat the tasty dessert half an hour before you go to bed.