Activated charcoal has wonderful properties that can clear up impurities. This clarifying face pack can clean oil, dirt and impurities and reduce the occurrence of acne and pimples.
Aloe gel can be extracted at home easily. You can find the steps here.
See the below steps and make your own face pack and see excellent results right from the first use!
- 1 drop Cinnamon essential oil
- 2 teaspoons Activated charcoal powder
- 1 tablespoon Aloevera gel
- Water or Rose water
- You will need charcoal powder of a good brand, cinnamon essential oil, fresh aloe leaf and water.
- Cut a fresh aloe leaf and slice a small piece of it.
- Extract the gel from it using a knife.
- Take activated charcoal powder. This charcoal has been made from coconut shell and treated to increase the absorption properties.
- Take 2 teaspoons of the powder in a bowl.
- Add a tablespoon of aloe gel. Too much aloe can make the pack watery. So do not use too much of it.
- Add some water to blend aloe with charcoal.
- Now add a drop of cinnamon essential oil.
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- And the purifying face pack is done!
- Apply the pack on your face and neck.
- Leave it on for 10 - 15 minutes till the pack is completely dry.
- Wash off with water followed by a face wash since water does not remove charcoal stain from the skin.