Tuberculosis also called as TB is a disease caused by bacteria known as mycobacterium tuberculosis. This bacteria enters the body through nose, mouth or the windpipe and settles down in the lungs. This bacteria slowly spreads through lymph nodes and bloodstream, and affects other organs of the body. The common symptoms are persistent coughing, weight loss, shortness of breath, fever, pain in the chest, kidney or back. Proper treatment is must for this condition, one can try this natural remedy to prevent and treat tuberculosis as an adjunct treatment.
Take a cup of plantain or banana flowers, grind and get one glass of juice. Add three teaspoons of honey to it. Mix and drink every day morning continuously for 40 days to treat tuberculosis.
Banana flowers are rich in calcium, fibre, protein, phosphorous, iron, copper, potassium, magnesium and vitamin E. Banana flowers extract inhibits the growth of mycobacterium bacteria and kills them completely. Tuberculosis is generally associated with depletion of natural calcium in the body. As this banana flowers are rich in calcium, it acts as a therapeutic agent and treats tuberculosis effectively.
Banana flowers health benefits.
- Banana flowers extract contains methanol an antioxidant property which fight against free radicals that cause damage to the body. It also treats many health issues like premature aging and cancer.
- Banana flower contains many vitamins and minerals, this makes it an excellent healthy food.
- Cooked banana flowers can increase the milk supply, so it is highly recommended for new mothers. The same cooked banana if taken along with yogurt can increase the progesterone hormone in the body and reduces bleeding.
- It helps heal the wounds. The extract of banana flower can also slow down the growth of pathogenic bacteria and malarial parasites.
Follow the simple steps and know how to treat tuberculosis with banana flowers.
- 1 Cup Banana flowers
- 3 teaspoons Honey
- 200 ml Water
- To make the juice use banana flowers, honey and water.
- Take out the flowers and remove the inner sticks.
- Take one cup banana flowers.
- Add banana flowers to blender.
- Add 200 ml water to it.
- Blend well.
- Strain the juice.
- Add 3 teaspoons of honey to juice.
- Mix well.