Everyday when you look at a mirror, you see your beautiful face, that boosts your confidence and peace mind. To maintain a good and young skin, you need to take good care of it. There are many face packs available to nourish your skin and revitalize the skin. But homemade natural face pack using fruits will give the best results. The anti-aging fruit face pack explained in this DIY, contains the goodness of apple, banana, basil leaves and honey.
Benefits of apple for skin: Apple contains many nutrients that are very useful in maintaining skin health. It contains very important – anti-oxidants, vitamin C, B-complex vitamins. They also contain many minerals that nourish the skin and maintain the moisture.
Benefits of banana for skin: Banana is a very good source of energy when you consume internally. When applied externally, it can provide moisture, Vitamin C and E, minerals like zinc, potassium, iron and manganese. These minerals and vitamins are considered important for a healthy skin. A ripe banana can revitalize your skin and maintain youthfulness.
Benefits of Basil leaves for skin: Basil leaves are natural anti-septic and anti-fungal by nature. When applied externally on the skin, it reduces acne and pimples. The anti-oxidants in basil leaves, removes unwanted impurities from skin.
Benefits of honey for skin: Honey contains many health benefits for skin and body. It is anti-bacterial by nature, hence prevents and treats acne/pimple on the skin. It also helps to retain moisture and reduce dryness. Anti-oxidants in honey prevent or slow down the aging of skin. Honey soothes the skin and increases the suppleness of the facial skin.
When all the above mentioned ingredients are combined together and used as a face pack, it nourishes the skin and retains youthfulness. Once you use this pack, you just cannot resist from trying it on a regular basis.
- 1/4 Apple
- 1/2 Banana
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 4 or 5 basil leaves
- To prepare this anti-aging face pack, you need all your favorite fruits - apple and banana. Also you need honey and basil leaves.
- First, slice half of a ripe banana.
- Add sliced banana to blender.
- Cut 1/4 portion from a full apple. Chop into small pieces along with the skin.
- Add chopped apple to blender.
- Add 4 or 5 basil leaves to the blender.
- Blend it well. Add few drops of water if required.
- Add honey to the blended mix.
- Mix well and use it.
- Apply like a mask on face and neck.
- Leave it on the skin for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off gently with plain water.