Here is a simple to make anti-ageing face mask. This face mask can reduce wrinkles and fine lines. It can also delay signs of ageing.
Ensure you buy fresh sage leaves and clean them well before you use them.
- 6- 8 leaves Sage
- 1 teaspoon Wild turmeric powder Known as Kasthuri Manjal in Tamil.
- 1 tablespoon Rose water
- Sage leaves tightens skin, reduce wrinkles and have a soothing effect. Wild turmeric adds a glow while rose water imparts a lovely aroma to the face mask.
- Tear or chop sage leaves on a grinding stone. (Those who do not have a grinding stone can use a blender. In such a case, place all the below mentioned ingredients in the blender and blend.)
- Pour some rose water to grind the leaves.
- Apply pressure and grind for a few minutes till you have a smooth paste.
- Transfer the paste to a bowl.
- Add wild turmeric powder. Wild turmeric does not stain like the regular turmeric and is more gentle on the skin.
- Pour rose water to mix.
- Mix well till you have a medium thick consistency.
- You can apply this face pack twice a week for good results.
Sage leaves are refreshing and this face mask also gives you glowing skin. You can also use plain water instead of rose water if the latter is not available.