Everyone knows that curry leaves add enormous taste and flavour to recipes. We all know that curry leaves comes with effective properties for our health, but besides this, these leaves are also packed with incredible skin friendly properties. Curry leaves can be used as an anti-acne face pack. It has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and moisturising properties in it. All these properties helps in resolving common skin ailments, when used with other complementing ingredients like rose water and fennel seeds. Here is the simple anti-acne face pack made with curry leaves.
Take half cup curry leaves, one tablespoon of rose water and one tablespoon of fennel seeds. Grind the ingredients well into a smooth paste. Apply this paste like a face pack. Wait till it dries off and wash with water. Make and apply this paste thrice in a week, and see the glowing skin.
Health benefits of curry leaves
Curry leaves are rich in vitamin A and C, which are a boon for healthy skin. It contains high amount of iron, which can treat anemic condition. Curry leaves have all valuable properties, which can treat all skin problems efficiently.
Fennel seeds are loaded with vitamin A, C, E, and minerals like iron, copper, zinc, selenium, potassium. Also it is a storehouse of antioxidants, active compounds and dietary fibre. Fennel seeds help clean the pores, and makes the skin glow.
Fennel seed – Names in other languages
- Scientific name – Foeniculum vulgare
- English – Fennel seed
- Hindi – Saunf
- Sanskrit – Madhurika
- Malayalam – Perunjeeragam
- Bengali – Radhuni
- Tamil – Sombu
- Kannada – Badi-sopu
- Telugu – Sopu
Rose water is beneficial for your skin in many ways. It helps maintain pH levels, fights against acne, eczema, dermatitis, moisturizes skin, and makes the skin smooth. Rose water heals scars, wounds and cuts on skin. Rose water contains antioxidant property thus strengthens the skin cells and regenerate skin cells.
To get a flawless and glowing skin, few important habits to be adopted in daily routine life.
- Clean the face with cold water at least twice a day.
- Regular body exercise shows up an attractive healthy glow on face.
- Expose skin to sunlight for at least 15 to 20 minutes a day, but without any UV protection.
- Sleep minimum eight hours at night.
Follow the below simple steps and know how to make anti-acne face pack with curry leaves.
- 1/2 Cup Curry leaves
- 1 tablespoon Fennel seeds
- 1 tablespoon Rose water
- To make the face pack, use curry leaves, fennel seeds and rose water.
- Take half cup curry leaves, add to blender.
- Add one tablespoon of fennel seeds.
- Add one tablespoon of rose water.
- Blend well.
- Curry leaves face pack is done.
- Apply this paste as a pack on face and neck.
- Wait till it dries off.
- Wash off with cold water.
- Apply thrice in a week to get acne-free skin.