Amla hair rinse is a perfect natural way to reduce and prevent graying. Indian gooseberry is a commonly found berry that has many medicinal properties in it. They are a very good source of Vitamin C, helps in weight loss (burns fat), regulates sugar levels, treats ulcers and treats constipation. There are many delicacies that are made of amla. The unique taste has gained popularity all through the world.
Premature graying has become a common issue which affects people from the age of 14 or 15. Hair turns grey at the young age and the greying increases as years pass on. Premature greying can also be passed to younger generations if there is family history. There are many hair colors available in the market to cover the grey hairs, but anything natural without side effects is the best option when it comes to hair and skin care. Amla can help you have a healthy and strong hair, without causing any side effects.
How does Amla help to have healthy hair
- The essential fatty acids in it, nourishes the hair follicles and strengthens the roots.
- Reduces dandruff from the scalp and treats itching.
- The Vitamin C in it helps to increase the shine and texture of the hair.
- It also reduces the frizz surface and smooth-ens the tips.
- Regular usage reduces hair fall and graying of hair.
The essential minerals in amla, helps to grow a string and healthy hair. Amla can also be consumed regularly for many other health benefits. It can help you maintain a healthy skin, improve vision, boost immunity, reduces cough and cold, protects from flu, reduces aging process and provides a smooth skin.
Follow the simple instructions in this DIY recipe to prepare the Amla hair rinse, which helps to reduce and prevent premature graying naturally. Please note, prepare the hair rinse every time before use and do not store it.
- 100 ml Water
- 4-5 Dried Amla (Indian gooseberry)
- To prepare the hair rinse, you need dried Indian gooseberries and water.
- First get a clean vessel and add water in it.
- Now, add dried amla in the water.
- Switch on the flame and start heating the water. Boil it for 5 minutes or until the water changes color.
- Once boiled, switch off the flame and cool it.
- Amla hair is ready for use.
- Wash and rinse your hair with shampoo.
- After your usual routine, use the amla hair rinse as a last rinse.
- Just leave it on the hair for 5 to ten minutes.
- Towel dry your hair.